Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Romfest...

Well, the party's over..:(

Romfest was so much fun this year. Brenda Novak and Anna DeStefano were such great Keynote Speakers. I got to see old friends and made a few new ones.

And the books! OMG! So many books..:)

I've learned a few things, though. When I have a bad feeling about something...listen to it. Drink more water..:) And above all else, accept the fact that my days of running around in three inch heels for hours at a time are over..lol

My ankles swelled up so bad at one point, I couldn't get my shoes back on..lol.

Next stop on the conference train...Lori Foster's reader author get together in June. Can't wait to see everyone there!

Trista

No comments: