Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Topping the Domme review...

4 stars from Chris of Night Owl Reviews...

Topping the Domme

Crime and Punishment, #1

This was a dark and dirty read that isn't for the faint of heart. Karina and Brayden are co-workers with the same kink; domination. When a murderer starts targeting submissives they are the natural ones tagged for the case. Multiple problems arise including the latest victim was Karina's friend and that to catch the killer Karina must play the submissive. Added internal drama ensues when Karina discovers she LIKES being a submissive more than playing the domme. And we find out she may be connected to the killer in relation to an incident in her past. Yikes!

Brayden was a treat and I envisioned him as totally yummy. He handled Karina with confidence and empathy and always in the right doses. Karina was a woman in a man's world and she didn't hide her femininity to do it. These two were flammable from the beginning and I find it hard to believe they didn't connect before this case, but that is covered (sort of) in the progression of the book.

The author had me guessing all through the book and I never did ferret out the killer before the big reveal. The descriptions of the murders was pretty graphic and frankly bothered me; I don't want to believe another human would do that to someone on purpose. This was a real good read, with a lot of D/s play and just plain sex. And we are introduced to Master Delacroix, who I look forward to reading his story real soon. An entertaining read.

No comments: