Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hearts on Fire for Theirs To Share!

A great review from Hearts On Fire!

Review: Theirs to Share is the third book in the Crime and Punishment series by Trista Ann Michaels. While this book is part of a series, it can be read and enjoyed as a standalone novel with ease.


 Grayson Marx and Parker Johansson are FBI agents and partners, cousins and best friends. They do almost everything together at work and outside it but that is because they are bound spirituality together after their twin mothers put a spell on them. They have had little luck finding a woman who will meet their needs for more than a few days.

 Cheyenne Willis is heart surgeon who during a hiking trip with her best friend witness a murder. Which gets her put into witness protection with Grayson and Parker. Cheyenne has had little luck in the bedroom so she tries to keep both men at arm’s length.

 The connection between Grayson, Cheyenne, and Parker is intense. While its hard to get a feel for Grayson and Parker individually, together they make a great trio. The sex scenes were intense. I really liked that both men were able to have time individually with Cheyenne.

 I found this book is well written. The overall plot was very fascinating. The main and secondary characters were absorbing. This book kept me on my toes all the way through and just when I thought I had it all figured out another plot twist occurs. Overall, this was a great book. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

No comments: