Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Thursday, July 23, 2015

RWA 2015 workshops

Workshops so far have been fabulous. The first one was about blogging...

Blog Your Way to Bigger Sales with Sue Grimshaw, Maggie Mae Gallagher, and Joyce Lamb.



The room was packed.


Then we did Dead On: Writing Killer Romantic Suspense with Brenda Novak and Laura Griffin.


That one was really good.  I learned a lot about saying things with action and punch words.

And of course I can't forget all the free books. That's just from this morning.


Can't wait to get home and put all this fun info to good use...:)

No comments: