Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

New year...New goals

So...Can you believe it's 2016 already? It snuck up on me so fast. I don't bother with resolutions. I never stick to them anyway. But I do have one goal for 2016. Not a resolution, mind you, cause remember, I don't keep those...:) But a goal.

My goal is to write more.

I have so many projects in mind for 2016.

First is the novella I'm almost finished with. It's a stand alone menage entitled Double Dom.

Second is the next book in the Crime and Punishment series Entitled The Master's Den. This is Daniel's story and it will be the last in the C&P series. But...I'm not finished with the Dom's of New Orleans. The next series will be titled The Doms of the Den and will start with Ian, who readers met briefly in Burning Submission.

Third is the next book in the Entwined Fates series. Poor Jonah's been waving from the back of the room for a quite a while now, so I have to get his story told before he tans my hide..:)

I have lots more ideas for 2016 and I promise to do more menage stories as well. I get lots of requests for those..:)

So keep checking back for updates and I hope you have a wonderful 2016!

{{hugs}}

Trista

No comments: