Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Updates and what not...

Well, I did it. I made it through the entire month of March and didn't lose a single pound.

Yeah, this diet thing sucks.

On a better note, Daniel's story is coming along...slowly...but it's coming along..:)

I've also mapped out four more stories, one novella, one more for Crime and Punishment, one more Entwined Fates and one erotic suspense/thriller. Yay!

I'm really hoping the next few months will be much more productive than the last.

Hope everyone is doing well...:)

{{hugs}}
Trista

No comments: